Workshop on Stochastic Models and Control 2017
Date and Venue
- March 22 – March 24, 2017 in Nells Park Hotel, Trier, Germany
- Frank Seifried (University of Trier)
- Christoph Belak (University of Trier)
- Nicole Bäuerle (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Wilfried Grecksch (Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg)
- Kurt Helmes (Humboldt University Berlin)
- Jörn Sass (University of Kaiserslautern)
Aims and Scope
The workshop will bring together leading experts and researchers from different areas of stochastic control and optimization. Like the preceding successful workshops in this series, held in Wittenberg (2009), Bad Herrenalb/Karlsruhe (2011), Berlin (2013), and Kaiserslautern (2015), the 2017 meeting aims to provide a stimulating environment for discussions of recent developments, and a platform for presentations of current research in our field.
We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG) within the research training group Algorithmic Optimization (2126).